Which is the best YouTube channel to learn statistics?
- StatQuest With John Starmer. StatQuest channel was started by Joshua Starmer to explain the statistics to his former colleagues.
- Corey Schafer. The YouTuber has over 44 million views.
- Sentdex. This channel has almost 1000 videos and text-based tutorials.
- Krish Naik.
What is the best way to learn statistics?
- Step 1: Learn Descriptive Statistics. Udacity course on descriptive statistics from Udacity.
- Step 2: Learn Inferential statistics. Undergo the course on Inferential statistics from Udacity.
- Step 3: Predictive Model (Learning ANOVA, Linear and Logistic Regression on SAS)
Can I learn statistics by myself? Statistics is a whole field of study in itself, so if you think you can learn enough in one sitting then you are gravely mistaken, I am afraid. However, you don’t need to be a trained mathematician to understand some pretty sophisticated statistical tools and method.
What is a statistics course? Statistics Courses
Gain an understanding of standard deviation, probability distributions, probability theory, anova, and many more statistical concepts. Learn statistics, data analysis, business analytics and other in-demand subjects with courses from top universities and institutions around the world on edX.