What size are YouTube video ads?
|Video ad format||Description||Spec|
|Overlay ads||Overlay image or text ads that can appear on the lower 20% portion of a video.||468×60 or 728×90 pixels in size|
What are the specs for a YouTube video?
- Recommended resolutions are 1280×720 (landscape), 720×1280 (portrait), 720×720 (square).
- Aspect ratios recommended at 16:9 (landscape or portrait), 1:1 (square).
- Max file size is 512MB.
- Recommended video formats are .
- Video length max is 140 seconds.
- Recommended frame rates are 30 or 60 fps.
What are YouTube ad formats? Available video ad formats include: Skippable in-stream ads. Non-skippable in-stream ads. In-feed video ads.
Which YouTube ad format is best? Non-skippable ads are great for demanding the viewer’s attention, as they can appear pre-, mid-, or post-roll while watching videos. Google serves these 15 to 20 second ads when they believe viewers are most likely watch, and you pay on a CPM basis.