What does a YouTube producer do? Video Producers can create any type of video content, including creative projects, commercials to market a product and corporate instructional videos. They collaborate with clients to determine the purpose of a video, then develop a plan to accomplish those goals through film, animation and editing.
How much money do YouTube producers make? While ZipRecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as $116,500 and as low as $17,500, the majority of Work From Home Youtube Producer salaries currently range between $33,500 (25th percentile) to $76,000 (75th percentile) with top earners (90th percentile) making $100,000 annually across the United States.
How do I find a video producer?
- Find a producer who is experienced with the type of video you want to create.
- Be sure that they have the right equipment for your project, and don’t forget to ask about their editing software.
- Ask for Referrals.
- Check Reviews Online.
What qualifications does a video producer have?
- A bachelor’s degree in film, media, management, production, or a related field.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience working on film sets or as part of a production team.
- In-depth knowledge of video production processes and activities.
- Skilled at negotiation, planning, and budgeting.