What are the 4 main areas of supply chain? Integration, operations, purchasing and distribution are the four elements of the supply chain that work together to establish a path to competition that is both cost-effective and competitive.
What are the 5 basic steps of supply chain management? Supply management is made up of five areas: supply planning, production planning, inventory planning, capacity planning, and distribution planning.
What are the 7 principles of SCM?
- Adapt Supply Chain to Customer’s Needs.
- Customize Logistics Network.
- Align Demand Planning Across Supply Chain.
- Differentiate Products Close to Customer.
- Outsource Strategically.
- Develop IT that Support Multi-Level Decision Making.
- Adopt Both Service and Financial Metrics.
What are the 3 P’s in supply chain? Supply Chain and Risk Management: “3Ps” – Predictive, Proactive, Prescriptive.