What are the 3 types of asthma?
Types of asthma
- Difficult to control asthma.
- Severe asthma.
- Occupational asthma.
What are 3 common triggers of asthma?
Common Asthma Triggers
- Tobacco Smoke.
- Dust Mites.
- Outdoor Air Pollution.
- Pests (e.g., cockroaches, mice)
- Cleaning and Disinfection.
- Other Triggers.
What are the 5 stages of asthma?
The symptoms of asthma are the same at every stage, but their frequency and severity differ. The main symptoms of asthma include: coughing.
What are the stages of asthma?
- mild persistent.
- moderate persistent.
- severe persistent.
What is the biggest trigger for asthma?
The most common asthma triggers include:
- Allergies (Allergic Asthma) Substances that cause allergies (allergens) can trigger asthma.
- Irritants in the Air. Irritants in the environment can also bring on an asthma episode.
- Other Health Conditions.
- Feeling and Expressing Strong Emotions.