Is Celebrity cruise line a luxury line? Celebrity is an upscale line that offers some of the small luxuries (like welcome champagne and mimosas) associated with the luxury lines. The ships have elegant public areas featuring high-end artwork, sophisticated modern decor, spacious staterooms and multiple dining choices.
What is unique about Celebrity Cruises? Celebrity is committed to exceptional personalized service from every member of our staff and crew, from the time you book your cruise through embarkation, debarkation, and every minute in between. Our onboard service ratio of almost 2 to 1 ensures your honored guest status throughout your cruise.
Do I have to pay gratuities on Celebrity Cruises? Celebrity automatically adds gratuities to guests’ onboard SeaPass® account, except for guests in Excluded Bookings*, as defined below, in the following amounts: $15.50USD per person, per day for Inside, Ocean View, and Veranda staterooms. $16.00USD per person, per day for Concierge Class and AquaClass staterooms.
What is the latest news on Celebrity Cruises?
- Brand new Celebrity Beyond arrives In Southampton.
- Celebrity Cruises announces goop sailing on Celebrity Beyond.
- Celebrity Cruises takes delivery of Celebrity Beyond.
- Celebrity Beyond completes sea trials as debut nears.
- Steel cutting ceremony held for Celebrity Ascent in France.