How much does it cost to manage a YouTube channel?
Startup Costs for YouTube Channel
|Item||Low Cost||Average Cost|
|* Optional Photo Studio rental||$500 day|
|** Needed if not owned Internet Access & Computer||$50 /month internet access||$400 Laptop computer|
Is there a way to organize YouTube channels?
How can I access my YouTube channel?
To add access:
- Go to studio.youtube.com.
- On the left-hand side, click Settings.
- Click Permissions.
- Click Invite and enter the email address of the person you’d like to invite.
- Click Access and select the role you’d like to assign to this person: Role. Supported. Not supported. Owner.
- Click Save.
How do I manage multiple YouTube accounts?
View or add users
- On YouTube, sign in as the owner of the Brand Account.
- In the top right, click your account Settings .
- Under “Account,” select Add or remove manager(s).
- Click Manage permissions.
- Enter your password and re-authenticate.
- Choose Invite new users .
- Enter their email.
- Below their names, choose their role: