How do you transcribe words on YouTube?
- Click on the More button below the video and select Transcript from the menu.
- Below you’ll be asked to select a language. Make your choice and you’ll see a full transcript along with timestamps.
- Now click and drag to highlight all the text and press Ctrl + C to copy the text.
How do I transcribe a YouTube video for free?
- Log into YouTube Studio.
- Select ‘Subtitles’ from the left-hand menu.
- Select the video to which you want to enable or edit subtitles.
- From the ‘Subtitles’ section, click the three dots.
- Review the text and edit whatever is inaccurate or unnecessary.
Can you convert YouTube to text? Convert YouTube Video to Text Using the Built-In Transcription Tool. YouTube has a built-in tool for converting your YouTube videos to text. It’s free and built right into the interface, so it’s only logical that this is the option you’d want to use as a go-to in most cases.
Can you get paid to transcribe YouTube videos? We provide YouTube video transcription, captioning, and subtitling. Let a skilled YouTube transcriber at GoTranscript free up your time for more critical activities! Get the transcription files via email!