How do you put a video in a tweet?
- Copy and paste the URL of the video from the platform that’s hosting the video, like YouTube.
- Paste the URL into a tweet – watch the character limit, as an incomplete link won’t work. You should see an embedded video preview appear in the tweet text box.
- Add text as wanted, then hit Tweet.
How do you embed a YouTube video on Twitter mobile?
- Download both Twitter and YouTube app.
- Select any video, and click on the share button at the bottom of the video.
- Select Twitter icon from the share options.
How do you post a YouTube video on Twitter without retweeting?
How do you post a video on Twitter without retweeting 2022? Tap on your screen to highlight and delete all of the text following the question mark in the pasted URL. Next, type and add “/video/1” to the tail end of the URL. You’re now all set to select the “Tweet” button. You have now shared the video with all of your followers without having to retweet the original tweet.