How do you create a YouTube ad?
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Select Campaigns.
- Click the plus icon , then select New campaign.
- Choose your campaign goal: Sales, Leads, Website traffic, Product and brand consideration, or Brand awareness and reach.
- Under the “Select a campaign type” section, select Video.
How much does a 30 second YouTube ad cost? Influencer Marketing Hub estimates that YouTube ads can cost anything between $0.03-$0.30 per view, with a $2000 average cost to reach 100,000 viewers. A view is counted when a viewer watches 30 seconds of your video or interacts with it by clicking on it.
How much does it cost to put an ad on YouTube? On average, though, YouTube advertising costs are $0.10 to $0.30 per view or action, with an average daily budget of $10. That means every time someone views your ad or engages with your ad, like by clicking on a call-to-action, you pay around $0.10 to $0.30.
How do I create a free YouTube channel ad?
- Sign in to YouTube.
- Click your profile picture. YouTube Studio.
- In the left Menu, click Content.
- Select the video you want to turn off ads for.
- In the left Menu, click Monetization.
- In the top “Monetization” box, click Off. Apply.
- In the top right, click Save.