How do you block websites on a Samsung tablet?
Block Websites on Android Phone
- Open Mobile Security & Antivirus app on your Android phone or tablet.
- Next, tap on Safe Surfing option (See image below)
- Tap on the Blocked List icon, located at the top of your screen (See image below)
- On the next screen, tap on Add.
How do I completely block YouTube?
So blocking the YouTube website is pretty straightforward as shown in the steps below.
- On the “Family” page click “CONFIGURE” under the concerned child profile.
- Scroll down and click on “Websites”.
- Type the following in the text box: youtube.com, m.youtube.com.
- Click “Block”.
How do I disable YouTube on my Samsung Galaxy?
Most Android phones come with different built-in apps.
Here’s how to disable YouTube on Android phones:
- Open your menu and go to “Settings.”
- Tap “Apps.”
- Find YouTube and tap “Disable.”
- You’ll see a message explaining the app and all functions related to it will be disabled. Press “Disable.”
How do I disable YouTube on my kids tablet?
What to Know
- You must block both the YouTube app and the YouTube website.
- Go to Settings > Parental Controls, turn on the toggle, set a password, and tap Amazon Content and Apps.
- Then, select Apps & Games and tap Web Browser to block them; go back and turn on Password Protection.