How do I verify my phone number on YouTube?
- On your device’s browser, go to youtube.com/verify. Sign in if you’re asked to do so.
- Choose how to get your verification code.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code.
How can I verify my YouTube account without phone number 2021? All you need to do is follow these steps: Log in to your YouTube account and click on the Settings option on the left sidebar. Select View Additional Features within your Account section. Click on the blue button that says Verify.
Do you need a phone number to verify your YouTube account? According to YouTube, the phone verification method for YouTube Accounts is designed to protect YouTube community from spam and abuse. While this is a valid reason, there are users who do not like the idea of using their personal phone numbers to verify online accounts.
How do I verify myself on YouTube?
- Go to youtube.com, and in the left-hand toolbar, scroll down and click “Settings.”
- Click “View additional features” (located under “Your Account”).
- Click “Verify.”