How do I unblock YouTube on Chrome? Switch to the Security tab, select Restricted Sites and click on the Sites button. This will display the list of site URLs marked under Restricted sites. Select the site, and hit the Remove button. Once done, restart Chrome and check whether that site stands unblocked.
How do I completely unblock YouTube?
- Use a VPN to Access YouTube When It’s Blocked.
- Unblock YouTube by Modifying its URL.
- Use a YouTube Proxy or Add-On to Access YouTube When It’s Blocked.
- Download YouTube Videos Directly without Unblocking YouTube.
- Use Tor to Unblock YouTube Videos.
- CyberGhost – Best Overall VPN for Unblocking YouTube.
How do I unblock YouTube at school? Use a VPN to unblock YouTube. A VPN is by far the best way to unblock content while at school. With a VPN you can easily bypass local network restrictions, not just at school, but on any network where there are restrictions.
How do you access YouTube at school?
- Use a VPN to get YouTube.
- Work with Blendspace.
- Download the YouTube video.
- Tether your smartphone.
- Watch with SafeShare.
- Get your admin to unblock you.