How do I turn on auto caption on YouTube?
- Go to YouTube.
- From the top right, click Create Go live.
- Choose Stream from the left-hand menu.
- Within stream settings, turn on Closed captions.
- Choose “Automatic captions” as the captions source.
- Select your video language.
Can I change the size of captions on YouTube? Tap your profile picture . Tap Settings . Tap Captions. Tap “Caption size and style” to change the default size and font.
How do I change the subtitle time on YouTube? Click the video you’d like to edit. For the language you’d like to edit, in the “Subtitles” column, select Edit. Select a specific line in the caption track panel: You can adjust timing by editing the two timestamp boxes beside the caption track.
How do I fix the timing of subtitles? This trick works as follows: Press Shift + H when you hear a specific sentence. Press Shift + J when the sentence appears in the subtitles. Press Shift + K to resync the subtitles.