How do I report a user on YouTube?
- Go to youtube.com and sign into your account, if necessary.
- Go to the page of the channel you want to report.
- Click on their “About” section.
- Click the flag icon under the Stats section and select “Report User.”
How many reports does it take to delete a YouTube channel? A YouTube channel is terminated if it accrues three Community Guidelines strikes in 90 days, has a single case of severe abuse (such as predatory behavior), or is determined to be wholly dedicated to violating our guidelines (as is often the case with spam accounts).
How do I report a YouTube channel 2022?
- Open the channel you want to report and then navigate to the ‘About’ section.
- Tap on the flag that says ‘Report User’ and again tap on ‘Report User’.
- Select the reason for reporting and then tap on ‘Next’. After following these steps, Youtube will ask you to fill out a form.
Can someone see who reported them on YouTube? We rely on YouTube community members to report, or flag content that they find inappropriate. Reporting content is anonymous, so other users can’t tell who made the report.