How do I put subtitles on YouTube?
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Subtitles.
- Click the video that you’d like to edit.
- Click ADD LANGUAGE and select your language.
- Under subtitles, click ADD.
Can you add subtitles to a YouTube video after uploading?
How do I put subtitles on YouTube without CC? Click Settings . From the left-hand menu, click Playback and performance. Check or uncheck Always show captions. Check or uncheck Include auto-generated captions (when available).
How can I get English subtitles on YouTube?
- You can turn on subtitles by clicking the CC icon at the bottom of a YouTube video.
- You can also adjust caption settings by clicking the gear icon.
- Click “Playback and performance” and check “Always show captions.” Click save to save your selection.
- Tap the CC icon, or Captions, in the menu.