How do I pair my phone to my TV?
Why can’t I connect YouTube from my phone to my TV? Update your device, browser, or app. If you’re using the YouTube TV app on your phone or another streaming device, check for updates. If you’re trying to stream with the web player in a web browser on your computer, update the browser. Uninstall and reinstall the YouTube TV app.
How do you connect YouTube to your TV?
- Make sure your phone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as Chromecast.
- Open the YouTube TV app on your phone.
- Tap the Cast icon, located at the top right of the home screen.
- Select the device you want to cast to.
- Select the show or movie you want to watch.
- Tap Play.
How do I wirelessly connect my phone to my TV?