How do I manage a channel on YouTube?
Manage channel settings
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Settings .
- From the left menu, select Channel.
- Set the channel settings and select Save.
How do I manage my YouTube channel on the app?
Can someone else manage my YouTube channel? You can have multiple people manage your channel without giving them access to your Google Account. Inviting someone to manage your channel: Is safer than sharing your password.
How do I create a YouTube channel and manage it?
- Sign in to YouTube on a computer or the mobile site.
- Click your profile picture. Create a channel.
- You’ll be asked to create a channel.
- Check the details (with your Google Account name and photo) and confirm to create your channel.