How do I make YouTube end my screen for free?
- Open Canva. Open up Canva and search for “YouTube Outro” to get started.
- Find the right template. Seeking inspiration?
- Explore features. Add images and text to your outro.
- Personalize your video outro. Upload your own photos, images, artwork and branding elements.
- Save and upload.
What is a good YouTube outro? The ideal resolution for a YouTube outro is 1920 x 1080 pixels. Maintain an aspect ratio of 16:9 to ensure that your video looks perfect even on mobile. Your YouTube video should be at least 25-seconds long to add the elements in the end screen.
How do you make a simple YouTube outro?
- Step 1: Create a new video project and select your background.
- Step 2: Add placeholder shapes and annotations to your template.
- Step 3: Save it as a template.
- Step 4: Upload your video to YouTube and add the end screen elements.
- Step 5: Publish your YouTube video and analyze the results.
What is the best outro for video? The ideal resolution of a YouTube outro should be 1920px X 1080px. The aspect ratio of 16:9 should be maintained. This will ensure that the outros look impressive when viewed on smaller devices like a mobile screen.