How do I fix YouTube not playing?
- Restart the YouTube app.
- Restart your device.
- Turn off your mobile data connection and then turn it on again.
- Clear the YouTube app’s cache.
- Uninstall and reinstall the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of Android.
Why any video is not playing? There can be many reasons for your videos not playing on an Android phone, such as: Your video is corrupt. The media player is outdated. Android OS is not updated.
Why are YouTube videos not playing on my phone? When YouTube videos won’t play on your mobile device, there is usually a problem with corrupted data on your device or a connectivity problem with your internet connection. Here’s how to fix it: Connect your device to a different wireless network and check YouTube. Clear the YouTube app cache.
Why is my videos not playing on my phone? If the video has already been downloaded, but you can’t play it on your Android phone, then it can have the following reasons. The video could not be downloaded properly from its source. The header of the video file could be missing or corrupted. There can be issues with the syncing of its video or audio component.