How do I embed YouTube video in WordPress?
- Copy the URL from the YouTube video. You can copy the URL from your browser’s address bar or from the YouTube share link button.
- Paste the URL into the WordPress editor and the embed feature will automatically turn it into an embedded video.
Why can’t I embed a YouTube video in WordPress? Whenever you set up a WordPress site, you have the option to allow embeds or not. Make sure you’ve chosen this option. Go to Settings > Media. Under Embeds check the option: “When possible, embed the media content from a URL directly onto the page.
Can you embed a video in WordPress? WordPress also has a built-in option for embedding videos using blocks. Simply insert a new block and search for the “video” options: This will insert a video block with options to upload a video file from your computer, add a video from your Media Library, or insert a video from a URL.
How do I embed a video link in WordPress?
- Go to YouTube.
- Find the video you want to embed.
- Hover your mouse pointer to the URL bar and copy the video’s URL.
- Now, go to your WordPress visual editor.
- Paste the video’s URL and WordPress will automatically embed the video.