How do I embed a YouTube video in the body of an email? How to embed a YouTube video in email on desktop. To get a link from a YouTube video on your computer, you can click the “SHARE” button and then hit “COPY,” or you can simply copy and paste from the browser bar at the top of the screen. Now, simply open an email and paste the link into the body.
How do you embed a video into an email?
- Copy the video URL. For example, a URL from YouTube or a trackable video URL from Biteable.
- Click the “link” icon in Gmail.
- Past the video URL into the web address box.
- Send the email. The video displays as an embedded video at the bottom of the message.
Can you embed a YouTube video in Outlook email? Select the YouTube’s thumbnail in the email> click “Link” > “Insert Link” > select “Existing File or Web Page” > paste the YouTube link > click “OK”.
How do you embed a video in a Gmail email?
- Step 1 – Select Video to be Shared.
- Step 2 – Find Shareable Link.
- Step 3 – Paste Link in Gmail & Add as Link.
- Result – Video Added to Gmail (at bottom)