How do I download YouTube videos using Safari?
- In the YouTube app, find the video you want to save.
- Tap the three vertical dots next to the video name.
- Tap Share > Copy link.
- Switch to Safari and go to DownVids.net.
- Double-tap in the box to paste the URL.
- Make sure to set the file type to .
- Tap Download.
Can you download YouTube videos on Mac? Open the video in your YouTube mobile app. Click on the download button below the video player. Customize the quality of the output. Once the video is downloaded, you’ll see the “download complete” icon below the player.
How to download YouTube videos on iPhone without app?
How do I download YouTube videos to my Mac without software?