How do I delete unwanted videos on YouTube?
- Go to www.youtube.com. Make sure that you are logged in.
- Select My Channel and then Video Manager.
- YouTube Video Manager page will open up and you’ll see a list of all your videos.
- Select the Delete option to remove video forever.
How do I permanently delete videos I watched on YouTube?
TV, game console, or media streaming box
- In the left-hand Menu, go to Settings .
- Select Clear search history.
- Select the Clear search history button.
Can anyone see my YouTube history after deleting? If you delete history on YouTube, it will not show the history on YouTube app or on your YouTube account any more. But it will remain on the GOOGLE ACTIVITY.
How do I delete watched videos? View your watch history
Go to the Library tab and tap History. Remove a video: Tap More next to the video details and select Remove from Watch History.