How do I create a YouTube banner?
- Log into your account on youtube.com and click My channel from the top-right menu.
- At the top of the screen, choose Add channel art if adding new.
- Select your new banner.
- If your banner looks the way you want it to, click Select.
- Your banner will load with a Saved!
What is YouTube banner size? Banner image guidelines for iPhone, iPad, and Android
YouTube’s minimum size for the safe area of text and logos: 1235 x 338 pixels. Larger images may get cropped on particular views or devices.
How do you make a YouTube banner for free?
- Open Canva. Open up Canva and search for “Youtube Channel Art” to get started.
- Search for a template. Browse through Canva’s library and find professionally designed templates that best fit your channel’s theme and style.
- Experiment with features.
- Customize your banner.
- Publish to your channel.
Are YouTube banners free? Attract more viewers to your YouTube channel with the help of our professionally designed YouTube banner templates. Our wide selection of ready-made templates factor in the various safe zones for mobile, tablet, and desktop devices. They’re all free to use and super easy customize.