How do I convert the voice in a YouTube video to text?
- Add Video. You can either upload the video to VEED, or copy and paste the url. Once pasted, click the icon on the right and your YouTube video will upload.
- Generate transcription. Click ‘Subtitles’ > ‘Auto Subtitles’.
- Edit & Save. To edit, click on the subtitles and start typing.
How do I transcribe YouTube to text for free?
- Log into YouTube Studio.
- Select ‘Subtitles’ from the left-hand menu.
- Select the video to which you want to enable or edit subtitles.
- From the ‘Subtitles’ section, click the three dots.
- Review the text and edit whatever is inaccurate or unnecessary.
How do I copy a YouTube transcript to Word? Highlight your mouse over the text, then click and drag downwards in the caption box to highlight all of the text. Then, copy the text and paste it into a Word document by right clicking in the document and choosing Paste as Plain Text.
Can you download a transcript from YouTube?