How do I avoid ads on YouTube?
- Sign in to YouTube.
- Click on your profile picture. YouTube Studio.
- In the left-hand menu, click Content.
- Select the video that you want to turn off ads for.
- In the left-hand menu, click Monetisation.
- In the top ‘Monetisation’ box, click Off. Apply.
- In the top right, click Save.
Why is YouTube so full of ads now? The reason that YouTube has advertisements in the first place is that it is a free application to use, and they need a way to pay their bills, their staff members, and the YouTube partners that make the platform what it is.
Did YouTube ads increase 2022? YouTube’s growth in advertising revenue slowed in the first quarter of 2022, according to the parent company Alphabet, which also runs Google and released its financial report on Tuesday.
Why is there so many ads on YouTube 2022? The ads are usually displayed as a skippable ad along with a 6-second un-skippable ad, two consecutive bumpers, two skippable ads, or a bumper with a skippable ad. The main reason why YouTube started to show ads like this is mainly to decrease the distractions during the video.