How do I appeal on YouTube?
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Content.
- Go to the video you want to appeal.
- Under the “Restrictions” column, hover your cursor over the restriction type and click Appeal.
- Enter your reason for appealing and click Submit.
How do I write a YouTube appeal letter?
How do I appeal YouTube suspension? If you believe that your channel/account was terminated by mistake, you can appeal using this form. Don’t submit an appeal request more than once. Multiple requests increase the volume to review and cause delays in our response. Fill out the form as completely as possible including your Channel ID.
What do it if YouTube rejects your appeal? If your appeal is rejected, there’s nothing more we can do. Your channel will be reinstated if you’re able to resolve the Copyright strikes that led to the termination of the account.