How do I analyze a YouTube channel?
- Open the YouTube app .
- Tap your profile picture. Your channel.
- From the middle menu, tap Analytics to view the following reports within the All, Videos, Shorts, and Live tabs:
Can you check a Youtubers Analytics? In the Analytics tab, you will be able to view your YouTube channel’s overview, content, audience, revenue, and research analytics. You can also view your channel’s views, watch time, subscribers, and total revenue. Just click on all the different tabs for more information.
How do I find the value of my YouTube channel? Go to https://www.noxinfluencer.com/youtube/channel-calculator in a web browser. You can use any desktop or mobile web browser to see an estimate of how much a YouTube channel earns. Paste the YouTube channel URL into the text box. You’ll see this under the header “YouTube Channel Calculator.”
What are good YouTube channel Analytics?
- Watch Time. Watch time is the total amount of minutes viewers have spent watching your videos.
- Average Percentage Viewed.
- Average View Duration.
- Audience Retention.
- Impressions Click-Through Rate.
- Card Click-Through-Rate.