Does YouTube to MP3 work on iphones? Yes, you can. There are numerous YouTube to mp3 convert websites and YouTube audio downloader apps that let you convert YouTube videos to mp3 on your iPhone.
Can I download MP3 to iPhone?
- Launch iTunes.
- Go to the Music section (in the upper left) and then select Library (up top). Navigate to the Music section of your iTunes library.
- Drag and drop the MP3 or AAC files you want to sync from Finder (or Explorer in Windows) into your music library.
How do I add MP3 to iPhone without iTunes?
- On your Mac, open Finder and navigate to iCloud Drive.
- Select File > New Folder (or press Shift+Command+N).
- Name the folder “Music.”
- Open the Music folder.
- Locate the tracks you want to access on your iPhone.
- Your music will automatically upload to iCloud Drive.
How do I put MP3 on my iPhone without iTunes?
- Way 1: Transfer music from PC to iPhone with professional iOS transfer app (Supported MP3 and most music types)
- Way 2: Download music to iPhone using Google Play Music Manager.
- Way 3. Transfer music from computer to iPhone via Dropbox.