Can you preload YouTube videos? The YouTube app on Android devices 4.0 and up allows you to preload videos so they can offer continuous play, even when your connection is terrible. Making this magic happen is just a finger tap away: Please note: When preloading videos, they will take up space on your Android device.
How can I Download YouTube videos to my Iphone directly?
- In the YouTube app, find the video you want to save.
- Tap the three vertical dots next to the video name.
- Tap Share > Copy link.
- Switch to Safari and go to DownVids.net.
- Double-tap in the box to paste the URL.
- Make sure to set the file type to .
- Tap Download.
Can you preload YouTube videos to watch offline? To make a YouTube video available offline, first you need to open the YouTube app on your Android or iOS smartphone or tablet. Visit the video file you want to download. Look for the Add to Offline icon below the video (alternatively you can click the context menu button and select Add to Offline option).
How do I preload a YouTube video for a flight?