Can you post a video from YouTube to Instagram? Get your YouTube video ready for an Instagram post
Instagram has a few video requirements: mainly, no uploading explicit stuff and you can only post videos to Instagram if they’re between 3 and 60 seconds long. If the YouTube video you want to share is longer, it’s time to do some editing.
How do you share a YouTube video to Instagram story?
- Step 1: Copy the YouTube Link. Before you can do anything else, you need to have the YouTube link ready to paste into your Instagram Story.
- Step 2: Log into Your Instagram Account and Tap the Plus Icon.
- Step 3: Tap on the Chain Link Icon Sticker.
- Step 4: Paste the YouTube Link.
How do you post YouTube videos on Instagram 2021?
- Go to Instagram.
- In the upper right menu, click the + sign.
- Select the video you want to share on Instagram from your media library and click Next.
- If you’ve already cropped and edited your video, you only need to apply filters (if you want to) and choose a cover photo.
How can I share a YouTube video? Share a YouTube Video on Android
Step 2: You have two options here, either click on the three dots visible next to the video title and select the Share option when the pop-up shows up, or you can tap on the video to open the video page and then select the Share option.