Can I watch YouTube on DISH Network? How to access YouTube on DISH. To open the YouTube App, navigate to the Apps screen on your Hopper by pressing Home and selecting Apps. Click on the YouTube tile and with just a few taps, you’ll be able to browse and search to your heart’s content. You can also navigate to Channel 371 in the guide to launch the app.
How do I access YouTube on my dish Joey?
How do I Launch YouTube on my TV?
- Open the YouTube app on your device.
- On the left side navigation, scroll down to the bottom to find YouTube TV.
- Select YouTube TV to open the app. If it’s your first time doing this, you’ll need to sign in to YouTube TV.
How can I watch YouTube on TV?
- Make sure your smart TV or streaming device is set up and the YouTube app is open.
- On your phone or tablet, open the YouTube app.
- Make sure you’re signed in to the same Google Account on both devices.
- A pop-up will open on your phone or tablet, asking you to connect to YouTube on your TV.
- Tap Connect.