Can I use PowerPoint for YouTube? You can turn your PowerPoint into a video file that you can upload to the cloud (YouTube, Clemson Box, Google Photos, or Google Drive). We will give instructions for creating the video from PowerPoint, and then uploading to the cloud options.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to video?
- Select File > Export > Create a video.
- Select the quality of the video:
- Decide if you want to:
- In the Seconds spent on each slide box, select the default time you want to spend on each slide.
- Select Create Video.
Why can’t I Export my PowerPoint as a video? Disable background programs. If other programs running in the background are causing conflicts with PowerPoint blocking the video export feature, you can fix the problem by disabling all of these programs and processes. This includes your antivirus as well.
Can I convert PowerPoint to MP4?
- Open the PowerPoint you wish to save as an MP4.
- Click the File menu from PowerPoint.
- Select Export.
- Select a location on your computer to save the file, such as the Desktop or Documents folder.
- In the File Format dropdown menu, select MP4.
- Adjust any quality settings to your preference.
- Click Export.